Monday, May 9, 2011

Chloe J.

Tool School

Tool School was so much fun!!! There was a station that had lots of tools to fix cars. He showed us nails. The next station I liked was the health station. They gave us a hair net and a mask and rubber gloves. Last but not least I liked the robotics station. They showed us robots of all kinds. It was so much fun!!!!! I love Tool School.

11 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had fun at Tool School Chloe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make it sound like so much fun! I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe, if you could make your own robot, what would it do? Would it be a pet like their robot dog? Maybe it could help wash and give a real live dog a bath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job you did great chloe. J

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice job!!!

    Elise S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awsome writing Chloe!Emma B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the health station too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job you did a very good job on your
    wrighting Chloe J.

    Miss Russell

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your work.You must uv worked hard.Thomas L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SWEET writing!!! I loved it.
    lizzie

    ReplyDelete