Monday, May 9, 2011

Ella

Tool School was Cool

Tool School is cool! There was a heath station. You got to keep hair net, gloves, and a mask. That was cool. Also there was a wiring station. You got to help fix a computer. After you helped you got a Hersey’s kiss. At the robotic station you got to draw a picture. Mine was a vending machine that you could get stuff for free! Tool School is really cool!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Ella,

    I am glad you had fun at tool school and hope you are having a good day! I am at my workshop and was thinking of you. See you Friday!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella,
    What would you put into your robot vending machine? I would put chocolate in mine.
    Maybe in the future you will wear the hair coverings, mask, and gloves if you work in health care jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so cool that you had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for the comments
    Ella G

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your writing. I hope you had an awesome time at Tool School.
    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great writing! Nice work!!! Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jack gets to go to wheel deal today, remember that? Ella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Mrs. Cherry,
    I would put all sorts of thing in mine. Ella

    ReplyDelete