My Favorite Stations at Tool School
I loved Tool School last week! My favorite station the wiring station! It was put on by my Dad!!! After we helped him he gave us candy! My second favorite station was the health station. It was put on by High School kids. They gave us gloves, a hairnet, and a mask! My third favorite station was the Coast Guard station. They showed us ropes and stuff like that. I loved Tool School!
Hi Emma,
ReplyDeleteYou were so lucky to have your Dad run a station at Tool School. I'm glad you liked the Coast Guard station too. I do lots of sailing and boating and the Coast Guard are really important protecting us and all the other ships on the sea.
Debi
Grosse Pointe, MI
Hi Emma, How neat that your Dad was at Tool School too.
ReplyDeleteMaren
Chicago, IL
The robotics station sounds neat. I am glad you enjoyed Tool School
ReplyDeleteMaren
Chicago, IL
Emma, you write very well. It was great to have your Dad show some of his special tools. His stories made it even more fun for everyone. Someday when you have a job in the future, the tools will be different and even more amazing!
ReplyDeleteVery cool to have your Dad help out at school. My kids love that.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your hairnet! =)
It sounds like you had a great time! It's nice you got to watch your dad run a station. And candy is always a plus. :)
ReplyDeleteFrom California
Thanks for posting everybody! I had fun with my dad!Emma
ReplyDeleteyour wrighting was great emma
ReplyDeletemicayle
Awesome writing!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCool!
ReplyDeleteElla G
WOW! you did a wonderful job!!! It was pretty cool to have your dad there!!! Once again, great job! Lizzie
ReplyDeleteWould have liked to have seen the CG station. However, it sounds like all the stations were fun. A great way to learn.
ReplyDeleteHi Emma nice job can you coment me back AbigailC
ReplyDeletethat sonuds like some good candy Emma.
ReplyDeleteRiley .R