Thursday, May 12, 2011

Micayle

Tool School

My favorite station at Tool School was the health station. I liked it because I got doctor dress up things, and I got to see my awesome cusend Jordan was there. My other favorite station was Mr. Budays wiring station. He gave us all a Hershey’s kiss when we did something. My other favorite station is the Fox Motors station we got a Fox Motors keychain.

5 comments:

  1. I had a lot of fun seeing you Micayle! Hope you had fun! Love, Jordan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like Tool School is so much fun! I wish I could visit! I bet it was fun to learn about the tools that people use in their job. What did you like the best?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it!It was awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the health station to! Great writing!!!!! Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a good writer, Micayle! I hope you and Jordan both had a lot of fun.

    Kerian from California

    ReplyDelete