Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Morgan

Tool School Rocks

Last week we had Tool School. there was a station were you get to use a hammer and nails you got to hammer some nails in and drill nails into some wood. In another station you get to color in it with crayons and markers in a coloring book with a teenager it was fun in that station, and a different station there was a guy form fox motors and gave us fox motor key chain and let us ride chairs and a six wheeled lay on thing. That is why I love Tool School!

10 comments:

  1. Was this the first time you used a drill? Many older people have never tried it, so you are lucky to have this chance. The Fox Motors man uses the six-wheeled roller to fit under cars when he fixes them. Would you like to fix cars some day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Morgan Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely sounds like I would like Tool School, Ronald Chang, Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool! Ronald Chang, Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sound like a fun day!

    Donna from Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you had an exciting day. Congratulations on learning how to use some tools. I've met some adults who haven't known how to use any at all. You should be proud!

    Kerian from California

    ReplyDelete
  7. you did a very very good joob on the writing ther it was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it was a good joob morgan.r I loved it so much it is good writing it is good to write to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your writing is so so so so good to morgan from your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Morgan you did a great job on your writing you wrote did you have funf because I did wich station was your favorit I liked them all very much Morgan can you also write back to me Abiagail.

    ReplyDelete