Monday, May 9, 2011

Aaron H.

Tool School is Awesome!!!

Tool School is great. There was a Coast Guard that had a RAELLY stretchy rope. The heath station gave me gloves. There was a station where you can nail wood. Tool School is cool.

10 comments:

  1. Tool School sounds really neat! I wish they'd had something like that when I was in school, I love pounding nails into wood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the Coast Guard was there at Tool School! What did they use the really stretchy rope for? I bet Tool School made the school day go by really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaron, the Coast Guard use the rope to help keep people safe on the lakes. Maybe someday you will think about helping others in a job like the Coast Guard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanck you. Kristie they use the stretchy rope to toe bouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like it I love it!!!! Jake S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ilove your work. thomas L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yours is so cool man! JAke C.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Writing. Glad you liked it. Sean.B

    ReplyDelete