Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Makayla C.

Tool School is Cool

I’m going to tell you about Tool School! When we went to Tool School there was a doctor station. At the doctor station we got a mask, hair net and a band aid to go with it! There was a station where we got to drill in nails! There was a station where we made a rusty bar shiny. There was an invention station where we got to draw out a robot that we want in person then they showed us how there robots work! Tool School is cool!

20 comments:

  1. I could almost see the stations you went to at Tool School. Nice job on your writing.
    Mrs. Bowen

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE JOB!Makayla Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Makalya! You did great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you made the rusty bar shiny, did the tool make sparks? Someday you will use tools at a job. Many jobs will use computers or tools with computers inside of them. How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Justin, did you put on the gloves, mask, and hat? When you used the grinder, did it make the metal feel warm? I'm glad you liked Tool School.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was great


    Seth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for saying nice things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good job Austin s

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was so great! Abigail S.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the comment everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice job Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  12. you did great.-eve

    ReplyDelete
  13. WE THINK YOUR WRITING IS FABULOUS! WE WANT MORE!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good job Makayla can you comrnt me back AbigailC

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds cool Makayla!!! Your sis, Megan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Did you name your robot?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you all!! Makayla

    ReplyDelete
  18. If I were you I would be really proud
    Seth

    ReplyDelete
  19. good job makala kian

    ReplyDelete