Tool School in the Pool
Last week we had Tool School do you know what Tool School is. Tool School is where you get to try out tools you use every day now I‘am going to tell you about tools. One of the stations was a health station you got a mask, gloves, cap, and a bandaid. Now I am going to tell you about another station. This station is the coast gard. They had two maps on the table but one was on the floower but we still got to see it there where the Great Lakes it was cool. Next I am going to tell you about the nails station it was where we got to pound nails in to big pieces of wood and got drill nails in.
Hope you like this story by.
I loved it Abigail AbigailC.
ReplyDeleteyou are good at that story you did!Abigail
ReplyDeleteIt was awsom Abigail Abigail
ReplyDeleteNice work it was cool you did good at that story do you like all the stuff you got from the health station? Did you like the coast gard station you where awesom at the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTool School sounds like a great time. I wish they had it when I was in 3rd grade. I can't believe they brought a mechanical robot for you to see. So glad you had a good time at tool school.
ReplyDeleteSO much abigals in the world! Otherwise GREAT job. Can u comment mine?
ReplyDeletegood job Austin Stead
ReplyDeletethank you for the comment Aidan Abigail
ReplyDeleteThat was great!!Makayla
ReplyDeleteGreat job Abigail.Jason
ReplyDeletenice job you did a really good job i love it cool.justin.f
ReplyDeleteThat story was amazing,I had fun at Tool School to.-LilyP.
ReplyDeleteDid you get to do the drill? If you don't know what ing talking about comment me!
ReplyDeletei like yours to hope u like what i wrote u .hahahahahahaha.justin.f
ReplyDelete