Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Abigail S.

Tool School is Cool

Last week we had Tool School. There was a station where we got to draw are own robots that would help us out at home! When we where done with that station we got to go to a Computer station and when we helped to do something we got a Hershey’s Kiss! My favorite one was a doctor station we got a pair of gloves, a hat, and a mask! That was the best day ever!!!

13 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed Tool School so much! I wish I had been there too. You're lucky you got a Hershey's Kiss, they are my favorite!! Mrs. Klooster, Charlevoix Middle School Office

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a blast! Abigail S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you suppose doctors do with gloves and masks and gloves? Do they wear them when they throw water bottles? I wonder....!
    Thanks for sharing your day, Grayce!
    Mrs. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good writing on your essay and on all of the comments you have done! -Miss Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abigail, if your favorite was the health station, maybe someday you will be a health care worker. There are lots of different ways to help others be healthy and they use awesome tools!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi abby. I love your writing.
    Luke.S

    ReplyDelete
  7. outstanding paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you guys!I had so much fun! Abigail S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i <3 it abbs Kirsten W.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was super great!!Makayla

    ReplyDelete
  11. great job abby grayce.s

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love hershy kisses and that writting.-LilyP.

    ReplyDelete