Tool School was Cool. There was health station that suck up my skin. There was a robot station that had a robot dog. Their was a station where I was able to grind off rust from a bar. Tool School was cool.
Did the health care people let you listen to your heart beat? When you ground the rust off of the bar, did sparks fly? I am so glad you liked Tool School!
Great job Austin can you coment mine Austin other wise Great job again like I had said wich where the first to words Abigail C NICE JOB AUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did the health care people let you listen to your heart beat? When you ground the rust off of the bar, did sparks fly? I am so glad you liked Tool School!
ReplyDeleteNice job Auatin Abigail
ReplyDeleteWho wouldn't like a robot dog? Ronald Chang, Venezuela
ReplyDeleteThank you Austin S
ReplyDeleteGreat job Austin can you coment mine Austin other wise Great job again like I had said wich where the first to words Abigail C NICE JOB AUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! A robot dog. That would be an exciting thing to see. I bet it was really cool.
ReplyDeleteKerian from California
Great job Austin I LOVED it you did a very nice job on your peace of writing you did. Did you have fun if you did that is great nice job Abigail.
ReplyDelete