Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Seth

Tool School Rocks

Did you know that last week we had this awesome thing called Tool School? Well it was really fun. My favorite station was the robot station and I drew a robot and called it the Seth Bot. Also our group went to a health station and we got a mask, and gloves, and a hair net. I think you would like it.

8 comments:

  1. What does the Seth Bot do? You have a fun imagination so the Seth Bot probably is very creative. Could he clean your room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right, I would like tool school. It would be amazing to see a real robot. I bet your Seth bot was really cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely love Tool School! I want to see that Seth Bot someday! Ronald Chang, Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job Seth good spelling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks.I guess it would be cool to see a real robot of mine.Seth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Job can you coment me back Abigail

    ReplyDelete