Tool School is Cool
I am going to tell you about Tool School. Well there was one station where we got to grind a rusty bar and make it shiny. There was another station where we got to go to a doctor station where we got to have a doctor hat and gloves and also a face mask. The last station I am going to tell you about is the station where we got to learn about inventions like robots and other kinds of things and we got to draw a picture of something that we could invent ourselves if it could happen. I hope you liked it.
What type of robot would you invent? I can tell that you have a wonderful imagination!
ReplyDeleteGood morning.
ReplyDeleteI was one of the students who helped you out at the health station.
It was a pleasure to teach you about medical tools and I'm glad that you enjoyed your day at tool school!
Cool!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great time at Tool School!
ReplyDeleteRonald Chang, Venezuela
That is awsome!
ReplyDeleteThank you for telling me about Tool School. Tool School does sound cool! I bet you got to learn a lot about doctors. It might be fun to be one someday.
ReplyDeleteKerian from California
Great job AbigailC
ReplyDeleteNICE WRITING CATHRINE
ReplyDeletegreat cathrine
ReplyDeleteGreat Job Cathrine can you coment me back Abigaail
ReplyDelete