Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blair.

TOOL SCHOOL is Cool

Last week we went to Tool School. There was a staiton that you could color and do activities. There's this other staiton were you can get some glove’s, mask’s and hat’s. There was a staiton when you can drill holes in wood and put nail’s in the wood to. I hope you like Tool School.

10 comments:

  1. It sounds like you liked Tool School! Did you see any tool that you might want to use at a job some day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job it sounds like you had a lot of fun did you see any stuff you wanted to use some day at all Great Job! Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Blair! Miss F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you. Would like use a saw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about that i didn't put name blair

    ReplyDelete
  6. grat job Blair lilymarie.j

    ReplyDelete
  7. good job blair you might want to look over them grayce.s

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it. tyler

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job Blair. But I think you should look over it. Hayden P.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Job Blair you did great can you coment me back Abaigail

    ReplyDelete