Tool School Is Cool
We went Tool School yesterday. One of the stations was a nurse station and we got a hairnet, and a mask, and a pair of gloves. Another station was the car mechanic person who takes the dents out of the cars. Another one was a grinder station they would grind metal and sand it. Tool School is awesome!
Wow, does Tool School sound great! I wonder if it's hard to take dents out of cars. It seems like it would be! Thank you for sharing! Mrs. Klooster, Charlevoix Middle School Office
ReplyDeleteNice job! I like your story. Luke S.
ReplyDeleteNice job Dani
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had fun at Tool School. Learning about jobs can be fun. My sister's going to be a nurse. She cant wait.
ReplyDeleteKerian from California
Thanks I like it too
ReplyDeleteWow! Charley it sounds like you had a lot of fun at Tool School. I love learning new things too! I hope you got to keep al the goodies from the nurse's station!
ReplyDeleteGricel from the Dominican Republic
nice gob drew
ReplyDelete