Hi Riley - It sounds like you had a really fun time. I am curious whether the people at the doctor station wore the hair net when they took your temperature? Would that keep germs off people? Thanks for the interesting story. Laura from Franklin, MI
Andrew took the words right out of my mouth! The ONLY thing better than a monkey and a robot IS indeed a robot monkey!! Good for you, DJ! I'm glad you enjoyed Tool School!
I liked the detail you gave on the 2 stations and maybe you could expand to a few more sent. to tell a little more.
ReplyDeletegr rapids
Hi Riley - It sounds like you had a really fun time. I am curious whether the people at the doctor station wore the hair net when they took your temperature? Would that keep germs off people? Thanks for the interesting story. Laura from Franklin, MI
ReplyDeleteMy son loves robots too. Glad you had so much fun!
ReplyDeletewhat's better than a monkey and a robot? A monkey robot of course!
ReplyDeleteAndrew from Sydney Australia.
Thank uou
ReplyDeleteCOOL:)
ReplyDeleteAndrew took the words right out of my mouth! The ONLY thing better than a monkey and a robot IS indeed a robot monkey!! Good for you, DJ! I'm glad you enjoyed Tool School!
ReplyDeleteGricel from the Dominican Republic