Wednesday, May 11, 2011

ERIC

Specials

Charlevoix Eluvmtre School has specials. 5 of tempt. I am going to tell you 3 of team. Gym is awesome and great. Even computer and art. I wish I cod do them all of the time together.

6 comments:

  1. Doing specials all of the time would be great!! Wow, gym, computer and art - I wonder what the other two are. I'm glad you get to do things at school that you like so much. Mrs. Klooster, Charlevoix Middle School Office

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric-
    Your specials sound like a lot of fun. I loved PE in school. You get to play lots of games and learn new sports. We didn't have computer class in elementary school but I bet that would be another favorite. I am glad that you like your specials and want to go to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job Austin S

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont like it i love it drew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eric! I'm so happy to hear that you like gym and computer class! I remember when I was small, a long, long, long, long time ago those were my favorite subjects too! I also loved English because I really, really love to read!

    Gricel from the Dominican Republic

    ReplyDelete