Tool School’s Cool
Tool School’s Great. One of the stations was a machinery station there’s a little green robot that stops when some thing is in its way untill it is removed. Another one of the stations are a nurse station where we got a hairnet, a mask, and a pair of gloves. Tool School was cool.
That robot sounds pretty neat! I wonder how it works?!?! Do you think it can actually see where it is at, or does it feel where it is going? I would have liked to have seen that. Sounds like there was a lot of neat things to do and see at Tool School.
ReplyDelete-Mr. Schultz
(from the high school)
This was so interesting to hear about when Logan got home! I love all the fun and unique ways you teach the students~
ReplyDeleteLogan, if you had a robot, what would your dream be for it to do? Someday you can work with robots at a job. Maybe you will work in health care and listen to heartbeats and blood pressures!
ReplyDeletelol nice logan tony
ReplyDeletegood jod Logan!!!!!!! jada
ReplyDeleteGreat job Maggie
ReplyDelete