Tool School was cool. There was a station where we got to grind rust off a pole! There was also a station where we got to balance and catch things. The last station we got to see a mechanical robot. I can’t wait to see what’s next!
Tool School sounds like a great time. I wish they had it when I was in 3rd grade. I can't believe they brought a mechanical robot for you to see. So glad you had a good time at tool school.
Nice job on it AbigailC.
ReplyDeleteTool School sounds like a great time. I wish they had it when I was in 3rd grade. I can't believe they brought a mechanical robot for you to see. So glad you had a good time at tool school.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments! Gavriel
ReplyDeleteGreat job Gav!I am glad you had a great time!-Mom
ReplyDeleteIsn't learning how to use tools fun? Tool School sounds amazing. I hope you get to learn about more similar things soon.
ReplyDeleteKerian from California
i like your writing gav its good
ReplyDeletenice writing gav i like it a lot it is specail like you.
ReplyDeleteyou cousin,
LILYP.