Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sean

Tool School is so Cool

Tool School was great! There was a medical station where you got to hear your heart beat and they gave you a medical mask, white gloves, and a hat! At another station you drilled and hammered nails into a big block of wood! The best station was where they showed us how to get a bump out of a car and felt how heavy there equipment was. I wish Tool School was every day.

8 comments:

  1. Tool School sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing so many details. It makes me feel like I was there too. Mrs. Klooster, Charlevoix Middle School Office

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean, you write very well. Your words create pictures in my mind of your activities at Tool School. I am glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really sounds like fun. I'd like to have Tool school here in the Netherlands.
    Annet Pennards,
    Langenboom, The Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments. I hoped you liked my writing. Sean

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was great!!Makayla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job Sean!Dani M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sean,

    Your writing was awesome!!!! Great job


    Your cousin
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete