Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Grayce. S

Tool School is Cool

Last week we had Tool School. There was a Doctor station where we got gloves and masks and hats and balanced on a big ball and they threw a water bottle at me they told me I did great. There was a mechanical station to we got a pen. Then I got to color a tool school book. Tool school is cool.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing about Tool School. I wonder what you meant when you said they threw a water bottle at you! I bet it was hard to balance on a ball! Mrs. Klooster, Charlevoix Middle School Office

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work it was cool you did good at that story do you like all the stuff you got from the health station? Did you like the coast gard station you where awesom at the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for writing such a nice coment and it was not that hard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awsome job grayce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job -Kirsten W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job Austin S

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was so great love it! Abigail S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That writting knocked my socks off.I had fun there to.Write me back if you can.-LilyP.

    ReplyDelete