Tool School Is Tool Cool
Yesterday we went to Tool School. One of the stations was the Coast Guard who taught us about maps that show mostly water, because if they end up on land something is wrong. Another station is the health station. They taught us about health, and took are blood pressure. Another station is the coloring station. You had to color in a coloring book let. That is all I can tell you about Tool School.
I wonder what would happen if a boat did end up on land!
ReplyDeleteNice essay!
Angie in Seattle
Hayden-
ReplyDeleteTool school sounds like a lot of fun. I wish they had it when I was in 3rd grade. You really got to learn so much about many different careers in the area. Sounds like you had a really good time at Tool School!
Tool School must have been fun for you! Gav
ReplyDeletegood job Austin S
ReplyDeleteNice toolschool man and great spelling man.blair
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comment.Hayden P.
ReplyDeletei like the blood pressure Nic
ReplyDelete