Yesterday we went to Tool School. One of the stations was the Coast Guard taught us different lakes to swim in. There was another station it is a nurse station we got a mask a hair net and a pair of gloves. I like Tool School.
I want to go to Tool school to the Coast guard station. But I'll have to travel far, because we don't have Tool school here in The Netherlands Annet Pennards Langenboom The Netherlands
I want to go to Tool school to the Coast guard station. But I'll have to travel far, because we don't have Tool school here in The Netherlands
ReplyDeleteAnnet Pennards
Langenboom
The Netherlands
It sounds like you had a great time and learned a lot. What is your favorite lake to swim in? I like Lake Charlevoix.
ReplyDeleteMrs. Bowen
Love it so much!
ReplyDeletei like lake Charlevoix
ReplyDeletethank you
ReplyDeleteGreat job lindsey Maggie
ReplyDeleteI love it cuz Charley
ReplyDeletego job lindsey p. -eric.s
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading my comments
ReplyDeleteI like your writing better than Tool School it rocks n rolls like you.
ReplyDeleteYOUR FRIEND,
LILYP;)(;