Tool School is Way Cool!
Yesterday was Tool School! There was a Hospital station where they had test tubes for urine. They gave us hair nets, purple rubber gloves, and a yellow mask. The mask is to protect people from germs. The net is to keep hair out of surgery or else they will get an infection. There was also an engineering station. We got to look at robots that sense movement and stop. We got to draw our own robots. There was also a Coast Guard station where they told us about where to swim and how they save people. I think Tool School is GREAT!!!
Wow, you were gave a lot of great details about Tool School. I wish I could have been there. The robots sound really cool. Thank you for sharing! Mrs. Klooster, Charlevoix Middle School Office
ReplyDeleteGreat job I liked it Abby p
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have been there, it sounds really fun! Mady H
ReplyDeleteHelen,
ReplyDeleteYou are an awesome writer! What type of robot did you create? Someday you may wear purple gloves and yellow masks if you have a health care job. It is an important job because they help sick people get better.
Thank you for all the comments!!! Mrs. Cherry, I made a robot, Bob, who will do anything I want him to do.
ReplyDeleteHelen H.
Great job BFF maggie
ReplyDelete:> :}
ReplyDeletelove it :>
ReplyDeleteWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW NA
ReplyDeletethank you 4 all the comments!!!
ReplyDeleteHelen H
luv it!!! Nice job helen
ReplyDelete