Hi Eve!It sounds like you guys had a great time and you learned a lot too! Thank you for sharing this experience with us!
It's great you got all those stuff at Tool School!Ronald Chang, Venezuela
Tool school sounds like such fun! I am glad you had fun and got cool stuff too!
That sounds like a lot of fun! Especially the rides. And the keychain!Cristina in New York
Eve, did you get to use the grinder tool that took the rust away from the metal? The sparks were bright!
you did a grat job lilymarie
Thank you for the commets.No I didn't.-Eve
GReatJob maggie
Hi Eve!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you guys had a great time and you learned a lot too! Thank you for sharing this experience with us!
It's great you got all those stuff at Tool School!
ReplyDeleteRonald Chang, Venezuela
Tool school sounds like such fun! I am glad you had fun and got cool stuff too!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a lot of fun! Especially the rides. And the keychain!
ReplyDeleteCristina in New York
Eve, did you get to use the grinder tool that took the rust away from the metal? The sparks were bright!
ReplyDeleteyou did a grat job lilymarie
ReplyDeleteThank you for the commets.No I didn't.-Eve
ReplyDeleteGReatJob maggie
ReplyDelete