Monday, May 9, 2011

Jake C.

TOOL SCHOOL ROCKS

Tool School was awesome! There was a carpenter, a Fox Motor’s guy, a guy who taught about wires, people who taught health! The carpenter was had a really cool tool that made like 5 feat of sparks! It was awsome!!! The Fox Motors guy had all these really odd tools! The guy who that taught weirs was really cool and awsome because he had a wire detector and a lot other cool stuff!

15 comments:

  1. Lisa from Chicago, ILMay 11, 2011 at 11:03 AM

    I'm glad you got to experience so many different things! It sounds like a really fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa from Chicago, ILMay 11, 2011 at 11:04 AM

    Hope you were standing back from all those sparks! Sounds like you had a fun and exciting day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Learning how to read maps is a great tool! Personally, I think it's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luke, using maps is a good skill and they are helpful tools. At the Coast Guard station, did you try on their rescue floats? Maybe someday you will help others as a Coast Guard seaman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of that stuff sounds like it must have been really interesting and exciting to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you saw some really cool stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jake S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sound tottly awesome Dude!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yours is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yours is so awesome man!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!CHASYN V

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it is so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thoes sparks look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds dangerist with all the sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. THat is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete