Monday, May 9, 2011

Jake S.

TOOL SCHOOL ROCKS

Tool school was awsome!! I liked the Carpender because I got to use a tool that got rust off metel. SPARKS flew everywhere!!! I also liked the Coust gourd because. There was gogles a mask and gloves. The last station Mr. Buday’s because we got to use tool that would find wires, and if we sloved a problem we would get a herashy kiss.

I hope you like my story!!

15 comments:

  1. That last station sounds really neat! Hope you solved the problem and got your reward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa from Chicago, ILMay 11, 2011 at 11:04 AM

    Hope you were standing back from all those sparks! Sounds like you had a fun and exciting day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was odd about the Fox Motors tools? I'll bet you would like some of that stuff for your tool collection at home, eh?

    Glad you had fun.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Carpenter part sounds like a lot of fun! The sparks must have bee so cool! I'm glad you shared you story with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jake, Mr. Buday made the station fun by giving you a problem to solve. Tools are very helpful to fix things and solve problems. Mr. Buday uses his tools to connect speakers and safely use electricity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jake, you are a good writer! Did you know that a computer is also a tool that writers and authors need for their jobs? We all use computers today but I wonder what they will look like when you use them at your job in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fireworks and chocolate... what could be better? Sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yours sounds so awsome dude Jake C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like choclate. GREAT WRITING!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jacob yous is tottaly awesome! It is so interesting! Jake C.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds so cool dude! I hope it was fun for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!CHASYN V

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice tony or tonny

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like the part were he takes of the dust of it to great wrighting-Nic

    ReplyDelete