Tool School is Awesome
Did you know that Tool School was awesome? My favorite station was a robot station. Also they made the robot move. There was also a station where you nail wood. There was a Health station where you got gloves, mask, and a hair net. I hope you go to Tool School.
Nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abigail
ReplyDeleteJason, what type of robot would you create? Would it be a pet like their robot dog or would it be a robot to help wash dishes at home?
ReplyDeleteThank you. My robot would do my homework and would be my pet. I like all of the comments and questions.Jason
ReplyDeletegood job Austin S
ReplyDeleteWow you did this really awesome.Seth
ReplyDeleteGRATE JOB JASON LILYMARIE!
ReplyDeleteNice work
ReplyDeleteto jason you were good at that there I loved it and my name is morgan wrting to you I liked youer writing byby.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job Jason Emily
ReplyDeleteNice job can you write back Abigail.
ReplyDelete