Tool School
We went to Tool School. I went to an electronic group it had a bunch of robots we drew a picture of a robot or something that is altric. It was fun! I drew a closet that changed me atamadicly. Then I went to a doctor group I got my tempicher took and my hart beats checked and my blood presher took it was fun. Tool is so so fun.
Love it! kirsten Abigail
ReplyDeleteKirsten, you have an amazing imagination. I like your automatic closet idea. Then we would not have to decide what to wear each morning. But you are so creative that you probably enjoy coming up with colorful outfits!
ReplyDeleteDanielle, did you see flying sparks when you removed the rust? Maybe you will use some of these tools in your job someday! You could listen to heart beats or blood pressures if you worked in health jobs.
ReplyDeleteThanks, it was really fun you should be there!
ReplyDeleteI loved it Kirsten!!!
ReplyDeleteKrista D.
thank you so much mrs.cherry,Krista and, abigail
ReplyDelete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T like it I love it! Abigail S.
ReplyDeletegood job Austin S
ReplyDeleteNice job you where great at the story you wrote AbigaiC.
ReplyDeleteGraet job!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletejada
GREAT JOB kirsten keep up the good work maggie
ReplyDeleteLuv it!!! Great job. :>
ReplyDeleteGood Job Kirsten Abigail
ReplyDeleteHay kirsten nice job!!!!!!!!!! AbigailC
ReplyDeleteLove it so much it was awesome!! Abby S.
ReplyDelete