Specials are so much fun! Thank you for sharing your favorites. Mrs. Klooster, Charlevoix Middle School Office
I love to paint too! Hello from Venezuela!Ronald Chang
Battle ship in gym sounds like a very interesting game. We did not get to play battle ship when I was in school!Caroline, Houston, TX
Kian, I am glad you like Battleship, because I taught it to the other gym teachers! Good Writing! Miss Frank
I love art, too! I wish I could have learned how to play Battleship. It sounds like a lot of fun.Kerian from California
Thank you for looking at my stuff bye
I love it kain.I love art too.jada
I love it!!! Nice writing. Helen :>
Great work Kiaaaaaan -Cole
Thanks
COLE WHAT ABOUT ME!!!
good job kain i like it hope you have a good summer
Specials are so much fun! Thank you for sharing your favorites. Mrs. Klooster, Charlevoix Middle School Office
ReplyDeleteI love to paint too! Hello from Venezuela!
ReplyDeleteRonald Chang
Battle ship in gym sounds like a very interesting game. We did not get to play battle ship when I was in school!
ReplyDeleteCaroline, Houston, TX
Kian, I am glad you like Battleship, because I taught it to the other gym teachers! Good Writing! Miss Frank
ReplyDeleteI love art, too! I wish I could have learned how to play Battleship. It sounds like a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteKerian from California
Thank you for looking at my stuff bye
ReplyDeleteI love it kain.I love art too.jada
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! Nice writing.
ReplyDeleteHelen :>
Great work Kiaaaaaan -Cole
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteCOLE WHAT ABOUT ME!!!
ReplyDeletegood job kain i like it hope you have a good summer
ReplyDelete