Friday, May 6, 2011

Lily.

Tool School Is Cool

I love Tool School. One of the stations was the nurse station. We got to keep a hairnet, a mask, and a pair of gloves. The next station was a tool station. We got to hammer nails into a log of wood. There was also a robot station. We got to draw a picture of something that did stuff for us. I drew a picture of a remote that did everything that did stuff for me. At that station there was also a robot dog that we got to play with. Tool School is a cool school.

12 comments:

  1. If you could choose one chore the robot would always do for you, what would it be?

    Angie in Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you loved Tool School! You did a good job writing about it . It sounds like you learned alot. I'm also glad you got to try out some new things. I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it so much that was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Lily Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the coments it was so fun!-LilyP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job writing lily Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luv it!!!
    Helen H :>

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well yours was great to AbigailC

    ReplyDelete
  9. hifive girlfriend radical writing i love it so keep up the good work i want to say i'd give you an A+ for your writing


    MAGGIE(:<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Job Lily can you coment me back Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you everyone for cometing on my blog I will make sure I coment on your blog!!!!!!!!!!-Lily p.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice job Lily the story you wrote was great I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abigail

    ReplyDelete