Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Danielle M

Tool School is Cool

Have you heard about Tool School? There was a heath station where you got a Band-Aid, gloves, masks, and head gear! Another station was where you got to make a robot that you want to have. I wanted mine to bring me stuff and do homework for me! We got to get rust off a bar with a cool tool! Tool School is really cool!

10 comments:

  1. Wow Danielle! That sounds fun. I would love a robot that did the laundry!! Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a great day! All the examples and details you wrote really helped me understand why you enjoyed Tool School. Great job!
    Mrs. Bowen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, did you see flying sparks when you removed the rust? Maybe you will use some of these tools in your job someday! You could listen to heart beats or blood pressures if you worked in health jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sean, you write very well. Your words create pictures in my mind of your activities at Tool School. I am glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, it was really fun you should be there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was nice love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it so so so so so so so so so so so so so so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did see sparks when i removed rust Mrs.Cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job Dani I never got to do that here in the Netherlands

    Annet Pennards
    Langenboom
    The Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  10. NICE WRITING WORK DANI I LIKE IT

    ReplyDelete